Sunday 10 June 2012

Ice Blue Hijaz Norwegian Nova

We've just made this custom colour Nova in Hijaz tuning for Iivari in Norway; He asked for a particular colour and sent ma a photo of a frozen fjord. I'm very fond of this look, apparently so is he.....
Hi,
 We got the Kool Drum from post yesterday and really, i am already running out of superlatives. The sound is waaaay more powerful thank i thought that  it would actually be. Its just absolutely great, thank you so much! And yes, the blue colour is exactly perfect, despite my confusing descriptions about the shade :) I tried to add short video to your facebook about Felix trying out the Kool drum for the first time - he seemed pretty excited about it.... I suppose ill be needing to teach him a bit about how to hold and hit with the mallets, despite im not all that much wiser myself ;) Lets see how my and Felix's do-it-yourself learning goes and we just might be returning customers... ill definitely recommend Kool Drum when i get the chance!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment